NETHERLANDINGS controls and leads complex management situations and is temporarily assigned to a position on executive or management team level. As interim managers, we take on these challenges and achieve excellent results. For us, interim management is a trinity of advice, operational management and implementation of change (read also: developments) and improvements.
In The Netherlands, Interim management is an accepted and extremely powerful management tool in unique management and organisational situations and is increasingly applied. The reason for this is a combination of:
· The complexity of structural developments in companies, the economy and society
· Tight management staffing focused on operational management in the companies, leaving no room for analysis/advice and with no actual change management skills available
· Broad staffing possibilities; critical problems, projects, capacity/tide over, prevention, changes, acquire knowledge, strategic reform
Contrary to most interim management bureaus, NETHERLANDINGS, is primarily focused on executing management assignments in production, project and trade companies. In this capacity we fill temporary management and or senior change and functional (interim) management positions based on;
· Temporary nature;
· A thematic approach;
· To realize a defined goal;
· In such a way that after reaching the defined goal, responsibility can be handed over to present (or newly assigned) management.
Furthermore, if there is a demand for a temporary operational manager (only), we can arrange mediation and subsequent staffing (financial/legal through our contracts of employment supplied to you by our affiliate company KEYSTAFF).
Our spearheads in interim change management are:
· In combination with a contract for collaboration:
· In combination with the start-up/establishment of a company:
- as interim manager, possibly temporary manager (jointly) responsible for the complete start-up of a company (such as,
among other things, financing, corporate planning, site location, purchase of assets and recruitment of staff) and the
further development of the organisation, sales and corporate processes.
· In combination with a possible acquisition:
· As a result of strategic reorientation:
· As a result of crisis:
· As a result of business termination:
Our management partners and our network of associated interim managers possess huge potential and are not solely restricted to change management. This allows us to determine the best possible match between the company (situation) and required personal qualifications - for instance the corporate dynamics, the trade, job area and tasks - and suggest an appropriate interim manager.
This is one condition, but it is only just the beginning, because our responsibility does not stop there. Contrary to most others, we offer a surplus by operating in teams under the supervision of managers that actually possess practical work experience ‘in the field’. And specifically for these reasons we are your best choice based on trust and results for interim assignment in the field of:
· Change management:
· Crisis, Recovery en Turn-around management:
· Tide over management:
· Operational and functional management:
· Expert management:
· Project management: